When it comes to appeals, every step needs to be carefully and accurately done to ensure a successful outcome. You need to have a professional take the time needed to understand your appeal process and how best to approach all elements and win your financial aid appeal.
We handle these frequently and know that each and every appeal needs to be thoroughly and accurately done – find someone with a track record of success in winning appeals.
• Spreadsheet Up To 3 Award Letters And Professionally Evaluate If Your Offer Was Fair
• Provide Tested Appeal Letters If You Were Under-Awarded
When it comes to developing solid college funding strategies, You will need help to make sure you cover all the bases. There are many options and requirements pertaining to college funding and having experienced assistance can make a huge difference between getting funds and not getting funds.
• Calculate Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
• Provide Planning Recommendations To Reduce EFC
• Provide Financial Aid Award Estimates For An Unlimited Number of Schools, & Recommend Additional Schools To Be Considered
• Provide Recommendations For The Best Way To Pay Your Share Of College Costs
• Provide Tax-Efficient Borrowing Strategies To Help Keep Financial Goals In Line, Along With Cash Flow Strategies for College Years & Beyond
• Provide Complete Financial Overview On College, Taxes, Cash Flow, Retirement & Develop A Plan To Improve Each Area
• Provide Strategies That Legally Protect Your Savings & Retirement Accounts From The Financial Aid Formulas
• Provide Strategies On How To Possibly Use Your Home Equity So That It Helps, Rather Than Hurts, In The Financial Aid Formulas
• Provide Proprietary Tax Scholarship Information