Understanding Your College Financial Aid Options – It’s Complicated.
Understanding the endless possible options in college financial aid data can be a daunting task.
Are you hiring a college funding planner? Here are some things to look for:
Work with someone who can walk you through the options, after carefully researching and gathering financial aid data on your behalf. Then work together to uncover the best options available for your specific needs and goals. Look for someone comprehensive and reliable.
• College Planning Checklist With All Timelines & Deadlines That Is Updated Electronically & E-Mailed Every Time Something Is Completed &/Or Missing
• Free Bonus – Complete Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Register Your Student For The CSS PROFILE
• Complete CSS PROFILE & Walk Families Through All Supporting Documentation
• Complete Any Additional Forms Required By The Individual Schools
• Confirm The Accuracy Of The Student Aid Report (SAR)
• Make Any Necessary Adjustments To The SAR
• Advise and Counsel on Stafford and PLUS Loan Applications
• Provide Protection From Being Overlooked For Grants, Scholarships Or Loans Due To Mistakes In Your Financial Aid Data Forms